RFID offers many benefits to users over other systems. Here are the 5 major benefits:
For further information on RFID systems and barcode labeling equipment options, call us at (800) 643-2664 and immediately talk to one of our friendly representatives; or chat us up on Facebook , Twitter , Google+ and LinkedIn !
Keep your barcode scanners running with our FREE eBook! Download it now click here .
Barcode scanners are an essential must if you are looking to optimize your business practices regarding inventory management. Barcode scanners can make inventory taking a much easier task. If you don’t need them all the time, then renting barcode scanners when you do can be a smart decision.
Some of the most common reasons to rent are:
Barcode scanners provide the following benefits:
· more accurate results
· improve speed of process
· cost savings
1) Provides Accurate Results:
· Counting by hand instead of scanners can provide errors and inaccuracies. Barcode scanners guarantee reliable results. It is crucial for fiscal responsibility to have an accurate account of your inventory and stock levels and know exactly what products are on hand, allowing you to make better decisions when ordering and allocation of available resources.
2) Provides Faster Process:
· Using barcode scanners cuts down on the amount of time required to do inventory compared to manually counting inventory.
3) Provides Cost Savings:
· When it takes less time and people to count inventory with barcode scanners , there is a savings in the amount of money spent on labor costs.
For more information on barcode scanner rental and to learn more about your options for all your thermal label printer , labeling and barcode scanning needs, call us as (800) 643-2664 and immediately talk to one of our friendly representatives; or chat us up on Facebook , Twitter , Google+ and LinkedIn !
Line matrix printers are the true and steady, reliable old friend. They tend to get overlooked and forgotten to the new and cooler laser printers on the market. However, they shouldn’t.
Below are 7 reasons why. The following are advantages that line matrix printers can provide you, especially for those of you that print high volume of multi-part forms and barcode labels.
Dot matrix printers are the true and steady, reliable old friend. They tend to get overlooked and forgotten to the new and cooler laser and thermal printers on the market. However, they shouldn’t. Below is a summary highlighting both the advantages and disadvantages dot matrix printers offer.
All these products have a wide array of
small parts and components that amalgamate together to create the new
products. High amounts of detail on each
of the components are required to begin at the point-of-assembly. This is needed in order to meet the demands
to protect brand image and provide higher levels of customer service in regards
to quality effective replacement service, as well as have a comprehensive
understanding of what is impacting product failure rates and service
Every part and component needs to be defined and identified in a database with its serial number and date of manufacture, during its entire product lifecycle -- so it can tracked and traced for access within the production and distribution systems, and then by field service techs and customers if repair or warranty, or product recall issues arise. It is impossible to provide effective customer service without it. Simply put … unhappy customers cause decreased demand, causing poor sales and a diminished brand image.
For the manufacturer, when components are traceable, data is readily available to pinpoint fall-out rates early in the cycle. Thus, making it easier to adjust production output levels and have the right inventory on hand to meet the timely demands for hot swaps and swap-outs to reflect in-service life, and warranty stock, and service and replacement, and non-serviceable parts.
Visibility utilizing mobile barcode scanners, printers and tablets computers and provides you a vantage point into every area of your transportation operation, allowing to proactively maintain your fleet, track drivers and shipments instantly, improve turnaround times and more.
Overview of Benefits Real-Time Data can provide :
Laser printers come in a wide variety of sizes and features. From monochrome (1-colour, black), colour and multi-function (MFD) all-in-one copy/scan/fax printers with high speed and high dpi print resolutions, and advanced NFC technology, wi-fi connectivity, there are a vast number of brands and models on the market to choose from, such as HP, Lexmark, Dell, Epson, Samsung and Brother, to name a few.
Laser printers are mainly used in business office settings and home computing use. Examples of what can be printed are documents, letters, spreadsheets, presentations, stationary, labels, flyers and brochures. Monochrome laser printers only print black text. Color laser printers add color to the process by using four toners: black, magenta, cyan and yellow. Large format printers are those that can print sizes larger than 8 by 11. Large format laser printers may be monochrome or color, and are used to print posters, signs and billboards. Laser printers with high resolution (high dpi (dots per inch)) provide clear, sharp and crisp graphics.
Looking for speed? Look no further. TSC’s MX240P barcode label printer offers that and more. The TSC MX240P is the fastest industrial thermal transfer barcode printer on the market for high volume enterprise applications, including WIP, compliance labeling and asset management, to name a few.
Below is a summary of its top features and benefits, as well as a list of the applications well suited for the TSC MX240P :
· 536 MHz processor, with 512 MB Flash and 512 MB SDRAM memory
· provides print speed of up to 18ips
· yields cleanest, high quality barcodes with its thermal smart control print technology
· rugged design with heavy duty die-cast aluminum
· 4.3” color LCD with the new UI design including 6-button menus and touch panel operation
· provides precise media positioning and preprinted label identification
· ribbon capacity of 600 meters
· 3 Resolutions to choose from - 203dpi, 300dpi or 600dpi
· Plug-n- play capabilities with TSPL-EZ firmware
· USB host interface for stand-alone application
· auto TPH resolution switch detection
· energy efficient with its ENERGY STAR* qualification
Key Applications of the TSC MX240P :
· High Volume Printing
· Work In Process
· Compliance Labeling
· Asset Management
· Shipping and Receiving
· Inventory Management
· Electronics Labeling
· Jewelry Labeling
For those of you with HP DesignJet products in use and in the field, did you know about UPD? If not, keep reading as it can save you money and time in many areas.
This Universal Print Driver (UPD) includes 2 drivers (HP-GL/2 and PostScript) and is touted as eliminating many of the management hassles and high costs associated with multiple print drivers.
· supports a wide range of HP DesignJet printers (see list below)
· provides IT departments with greater control and effectiveness, and end-user productivity
· reduces printer-related costs (fleet management, integration, installation, updates, maintenance, helpdesk related, etc.)
· streamlines printer deployment and management
· Client operating systems supported: Microsoft Windows 8, Pro, Enterprise; 32 and 64 bit Microsoft Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate; 32 and 64 bit
· Server operating systems supported: Windows Server 2012R2, Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2008
· HP DesignJet T120 Printer
· HP DesignJet T520 Printer series
· HP DesignJet T790 Printer series
· HP DesignJet T795 Printer
· HP DesignJet T9230 Printer series
· HP DesignJet T1300 PostScript Printer
· HP DesignJet T1530 Printer series
· HP DesignJet T2300 Multifunction Printer
· HP DesignJet T2530 Multifunction Printer series
· HP DesignJet T3500 Production MFP
· HP DesignJet T7100 Printer
· HP DesignJet T7200 Production Printer
· HP DesignJet Z5400 PostScript Printer
· HP DesignJet Z6200 Photo Production Printer
· HP DesignJet Z6600 Production Printer
· HP DesignJet Z6800 Photo Production Printer
If interested, below is the link to download*:
For HP DesignJet repair and other barcode labeling solutions or all your printer and labeling equipment needs, call us as (800) 643-2664 and immediately talk to one of our friendly representatives; or chat us up on Facebook , Twitter , Google+ and LinkedIn !Keep you HP DesignJet printers running! Download eBook now. click here
Below are a collection of questions and answers to help provide you with information and direction to follow to get the most out of your printheads :
1. Why is preserving the printhead
2. What causes wear to the printhead
3. What protects the printhead
4. What causes abrasive damage to printheads
5. How can abrasive damage be recognized?
6. Do quality ribbons
require lower energy settings?
7. What is "Printhead Buildup"?
8. When does printhead
buildup become a problem?
9. How to prevent buildup from becoming a problem?
Be sure to keep these answers and tips handy for quick reference. For more information on printheads and to learn more about your options for all your printer, labeling and barcode printing and scanning needs, call us at (800) 643-2664 and immediately talk to one of our friendly representatives; or chat us up on Facebook , Twitter , Google+ and LinkedIn !
Keep your thermal label printers running! Download our
FREE thermal label printer maintenance eBook
Line matrix printers may be considered old technology compared to newer options, but they have stood the test of time and offer many benefits. In addition to their reliability, durability, cost savings and less complexity they offer many key applications.
Below is a summary highlighting the 9 key applications for the various formats:
1. Labeling & Inventory Forms:
· offer online form and label generation capabilities
· controls all graphic functions thus lowering host computer programming and processing times
· ability to print food labels and barcodes with non-toxic inks unlike laser printers, and print freezer grade food labels
· straight paper path and heat free fusion system allows for ability to print complex sticker and label cutouts without paper jams
· ability to print on a wide variety of stock
2. Invoice Forms:
· compatible with enterprise host platforms to print on-demand invoices right on the production floor
· ability to print paper stock widths from 3” to 17” and up to 6-part forms
· text, graphics and barcodes can all be printed on the same invoice
· driver and configuration options for Windows and most major mainframe computer applications are available
· data security ribbon cartridges available for printing on multi-part invoices
3. Manifest & Bill of Lading (BOL) Forms:
· able to accommodate single form and multiple form printing
· zero-tear feature single form documents can easily be printed and dispatched with zero form waste
· rugged design to withstand extreme temperatures and harsh conditions in warehousing and freight work environments
· fast high speed printing features
· ability for seamless integration into current and legacy applications
4. Delivery Sheets:
· able to accommodate most report size requirements with widths from 3” to 17”
· fast print speeds of up to 2000 lines per minute
· ability to design forms that have preprinted appearances and contain customer information that can be inserted all in one pass eliminating the need to use pre-printed forms